Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

Happy Jason Day everybody!


Unless you live in Crystal Lake, Illinois, you're probably just staying home and watching the machete-wielding masked monster on TV.  Yeah, I am too. 

And if you live in Crystal Lake, Illinois...you're probably not doing anything, because there's not even a camp there.  HOW THE HELL IS THERE NOT A CAMP THERE!?  Should we pool our money and build one?  Obviously. 

In any case, what's your favorite Friday the 13th?  I love 1 & 2, but for some reason I also love 8 (Jason Takes Manhattan).

3 comments:

  1. Jason X. Don't hate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason X has two of my favorite kills in it. Look I said something positive! That's all you get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an interesting note- I'm 24 and when I was very young (maybe 4-6) I went to summer camp where they filmed the original Friday the 13th. The real name for the camp is Camp Nobebosko (spelling?). It was about a 20 minute drive from my house. My father allowed me to watch Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm St. etc (which began my love for horror movies) when I was about the same age. Thank god he never told me that I was going to the same camp.

    And I'm in the same boat as you. I loved I, II, and VII. The recent remake isn't terrible either, but any of the newer ones can't hold ground to the classics- except for the one girl's ta-tas

    ReplyDelete