Sunday, December 19, 2010

Movie WTF of the Day

Whorticulture.com Blows Your Mind With Movie Facts - ¿¡Que!? of the Day


I'm sorry, I realize this has nothing to do with horror movies.  But I just learned this fact and my mind is blown.

I just learned that Lorenzo Lamas is in Grease.

That's right, he's the uptight jock Sandy dates when she's fighting with Danny.

I hope I didn't just lose all my cred by talking about Grease (Grease for fuck's sake!), but I had to share this information with the world.

Now go look at one of my posts on boobies for a palate cleanser.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised it took you that long to find that out. If you think saying that is going to lose you your cred, I'm afraid of what my response will bring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you were such a Grease fan, Lolercopter! Now I know. That explains the full back tattoo you have.

    ReplyDelete