Saturday, October 23, 2010

Best Of: Best Way to Spend October in Phoenix - Zombie Prom

Whorticulture.com Presents: The Best Way to Spend October/Halloween in Phoenix - Zombie Prom


I don't know about you guys, but I'm a grown woman and I wish I could go to another prom.  Except I don't want any douchebag high school kids there.  And I want to be able to drink.  And I wouldn't mind if it was filled with the rotting flesh of the undead.

And that's why living in Phoenix kicks ass, because every year we have a Zombie Prom!


I've gone in years past, but I sadly won't be able to make it this year.  As you might know, my boyfriend's cat needs surgery so I can't afford a prom dress, or the fake blood/wounds to go with it.  And I'm sorry, I'm just not dedicated enough to let my pet zombie gnaw a chunk out of my face.  I know, I suck.



But let me tell you, it's always a great time.  And probably the best thing about Zombie Prom is that you get your picture taken like it's a real prom.  I still have all my old pictures, but I'm not about to give up my secret identity.  So I'll just show you guys one that I found online.


So if you live in Phoenix, check this one out.  I personally attest that it's an awesome evening.  And who knows, you might win Zombie Prom Queen!  That's better than winning it in High School and you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment