Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Current Events: Dead Set on IFC

A couple of my UK friends recommended I watch a TV miniseries called Dead Set because it involves two of my favorite things: the show Big Brother (don't judge me) and ZOMBIES.



It started last night on IFC.  You know, I didn't know what to expect.  I didn't know if it would be terrible because it mixed the television show with zombie apocalypse.  I certainly didn't expect the gore!  So I was pleasantly surprised.


I mean, just check that shit out!  It's a full fledged zombie bloodbath!  And really, the show kind of takes a back seat once the zombies come (which is quickly in the first episode).



That being said, I've only seen the first episode.  It continues tonight on IFC, and they're replaying all of them on Friday before the big finale so you can catch up.  It's so worth it!  Anyway, there's two things I wanted to mention that caught my eye right away.

First off, I love that Davina went zombie!

Excellent!

Secondly, in the first episode we see a zombie in a wheelchair.  I don't think I've ever seen a wheelchair zombie!  A+ for creativity, gentlemen.

So check it out.  It's fantastic, and way better than you might think.  All this week on IFC.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like it! The best character is Patrick, he is a piece of shit!
    @StarsMum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to be through episode 3. I like that people who deserve to die have all eaten it so far. Stupid coppers.

    ReplyDelete