Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Best Of: Best Zombie iPhone Apps

Whorticulture.com Presents: The Best Zombie iPhone Apps


Warning: both of these games are horrendously addicting!

First up, we have Plants vs. Zombies by PopCap Games:

I seriously can't stop playing.  I've only had it about 2 weeks and I'm almost through Adventure mode the 2nd time.

The Point of the Game: You plant different plants in your yard that protect your house from zombies.
How You Lose: The zombies eat your plants and get to your house, where they eat your brains.

Those zombies are tricksy sonsabitches.


Secondly, we have Zombieville USA by Mika Mobile:

This game is so much fun.  You can even play as an evil clown or a ninja (but the cop is my favorite).

The Point of the Game: You march through town with your various weapons, murdering zombies and looting houses.
How You Lose: The zombies murder you instead.

Holy Shit!  Zombie mob!
Enjoy, clowns!

8 comments:

  1. Plants v.s. Zombies is a VERY short game, imo. I played and I've finished it like a few days later :S. I was a little disappointed though, but it was funny too. Indeed! a very addicting game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is short, but I like that the game is more difficult the second time around. I also like all the Quick Play (especially the bonus games). I feel like they compensate for it being so short.

    Dammit now I want to play. THIS IS WHY I NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE! Damn you, Plants vs. Zombies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, very true.

    I read somewhere 'they' wanted to have a second Plants vs. Zombies. But I'm not sure if that was legit or not. I hope they do though! Let the addiction begin, rehab, here I come! d:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think I saw something about that when I was looking for pictures! I hope they do!

    Do you think the actual PC game is longer? I would totally buy that shit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the PC version (bday present), sorry I should have made it clearer. I don't have the App version at all, I wanted to get it, but I figured what's the point when it'll be short.

    You can still try it to see if there's a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, awesome. The iPhone app is 50 levels, same as the PC version. It goes daytime > nighttime > backyard pool > fog levels > roof. I was thinking of buying the PC version, just so I could play it on a bigger screen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same? Ohh okay. Thanks!
    Get the PC version, it's easier on the eyes and game play. Totally worth it, hubs paid 19.95 from http://www.popcap.com/games/pvz

    ReplyDelete