Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Check Out the Pics From the Air Sex Competition

Remember this post, Air Sex Ahoy?  Well, click here to check out the pictures from the competition!

Oh man oh man oh man.  I love this.  First off, the winner was named Cunt-tastrophe.
A winner is you!

She won a free trip to Austin and a chance to compete in the Nationals!

But oh, wait.

So I have this friend.  She's the Midnite Movie Mamacita, and she personally makes Phoenix awesome by showing great movies (so if you live here you obviously need to check out her website, which you can find linked on the right).  I'm looking through these pictures, and what do I find?
Midnite Movie Mamacita - One Girl, One Cup

DEAR LORD.  I didn't think she could get more awesome, and I was blatantly incorrect!

And with that, I have died and gone to Air Sex Heaven.  Enjoy, clowns!

Photos by Ryan Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment