Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Horror Movie Boobs

Whorticulture.com Presents: More Horror Movie Boobs with the Friday the 13th Remake


You guys apparently love the posts I've made about boobs!  You can see them here:
- Best Boobs in a Horror Movie
- Best Use of Boobs in a Horror Movie

So let's keep the discussion going.  There's one scene in particular I'd like to discuss.  It's the sex scene in the Friday the 13th remake, between Julianna Guill and Travis Van Winkle.  Now let me tell you something.  That girl's rack is spectacular.
It's a shame I have to add lightning bolts.
I'm even going to ignore the arms-over-head move that Nik Richie of TheDirty.com taught me to look for (this blog is DA for life). And, you know, a rack like that deserves to be appreciated. 

But Travis Van Winkle's character, Trent, totally ruins this scene with his ridiculous dialogue.  He keeps saying shit like "Your tits are stupendous," and "you've got perfect nipple placement, baby."  The absolute worst is "your tits are so juicy, dude!"  Who the fuck says that!?  That might be the worst line in a horror movie, ever.

So, unfortunately, Julianna Guill's incredible sweater puppies are now forever tainted.  That movie had 4 writers!  Why wasn't one of them smart enough to nix that shit?

The Friday the 13th remake is decent, though.  It doesn't really stand up as a remake, but it stands up as a sequel.  That's the problem I have with the Friday the 13th franchise.  They're all pretty good, but none of them really stand out to me.  I never remember who is in which sequel, except for Jason Takes Manhattan or Jason X (you know, that one in space with a robot - yeah, I don't know who thought that was a good idea, either).  I know the Frog Brother himself, Corey Feldman, is in 2 of them, but I couldn't tell you which 2 without having to think about it for a minute.  The kills all run together except for a few, and those stand out as some of the best of all time.

Speaking of which, the remake has a pretty good kill in it: America Olivo, hanging upside down in a sleeping bag over a fire.  Not bad at all, but it happens way in the beginning.  Then there's some weird shit about Jason keeping people in an underground lair.  After that it pretty much lost me.

But hey, as far as the 3 B's go, it ain't half bad.

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is, Jared Padalecki = WIN in my book. I quite enjoyed it, then again I quite like the revamp of Halloween that Rob Zombie did

    @StarsMum

    ReplyDelete