Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Sunday, Here's Some GWAR

Whorticulture.com Presents: My Two Favorite GWAR songs


In celebration of all things horror (and total procrastination today), I decided to shirk all of my responsibilities and listen to fucking GWAR.  Join me, won't you?

Have You Seen Me?

The Road Behind

These are my two favorite GWAR songs, found on Phallus in Wonderland (the movie).  I also love Saddam-A-Go-Go, found on This Toilet Earth, but I don't have that video.  Oh, and Pre-Skool Prostitute, on Carnival of Chaos.

Okay forget it.  Just go smoke some crack and listen to GWAR.  It's Sunday, you can consider it going to church.  I give you permission (and yes, I'm totally allowed to do that).

1 comment:

  1. HELL NO Slaughterama is the greatest!! ...How do you hide money from a hippie? PUT IT UNDER THE SOAP!

    ReplyDelete