Friday, November 12, 2010

Which Scares You? Poll Results

The results are in!

Vampires, Mummies, Zombies, and poor ol' Frankenstein got 0 votes!  Wait, no votes for Zombies?  Okay guys, if you say so!

Ghosts and Mutants each got 1 vote, so that's 1% each.  Also, "None of these are scary, you guys are pussies" got 1 vote, so 1%.

Demons got 4 votes, 4%.

Dolls got 9 votes, 10%.

Sparkly Vampires (ha!) got 9 votes, 10%.  I know, Twilight fans are scary.

And the winner, with an ASTONISHING 62 votes (that's 71%, people):

TILA FUCKING TEQUILA.

Yikes!

What is it that's so scary about Tila Tequila?  Is it the fact that she's a total whore?  Or that she's obviously batshit insane?  Seriously, check this girl out.  It's kind of scary what you'll find.  A plethora of fake pregnancies, her announcing she's the "Virgin Mary," wacky alien adventures (I wish I was kidding), accusations of rape, absolutely atrocious ear-raping "music" (ahem...I'm using that term VERY loosely), the worst boobs I've ever seen (and that's saying a lot)...just...goddamn.  GODDAMN.


There's also the accusation that she killed someone and had another girl kidnapped, so maybe that's why so many of you voted for her.


In any case, she's a nutjob, and I think you all voted very appropriately.  Golf clap.

Gross.  Get this shit off my site!  New poll, stat!

3 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha i like the soul picture. i'd pic that over tila anyday.. dun dun dunnnn d: haha i can't believe tila won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY my shooped picture! Glad you like it! :)
    ~Ann Chovy

    ReplyDelete